Unilever Category Operation Planner in Toronto, Ontario
Accountability & Objective:
This position is responsible for the daily tactical/operational execution of the demand plan to ensure reliable Service and Cost-effective supply of product to meet demand for the Canadian market. The role requires a high degree of people collaboration with many functions and locations across Unilever NA and deep understanding the inter relationship between functions and how that feeds into the overall business objectives. This includes managing the supply/replenishment/import operations from NA & global network. The role also provides a single point of contact for the business, customer Service and LOT teams. He/she will take the lead for the category when required and will also for provide support across other brands/categories as warranted by the business.
- Execute operational activities for PC categories which includes Supply/Replenishment of stocks to meet the agreed service levels for the markets.
- Execute planning deliverables including supply/replenishment and inventory management of finished goods balancing the triangle of service, stocks and cost.
- Represent Supply Chain at the X-Functional/CCBT table to help drive category/business objectives
- Work together with the NA planning team to input to short term and long-term capacity planning; optimizing plant capacity and utilization
- Develop, implement, and manage the processes and protocols that will drive improved Supply chain metrics
- Work closely with the logistics team to ensure reliable delivery – and the continuous improvement
- Manage SKU management activity with the cross functional team to drive out complexity (OMG/SKU reduction)
- Support the NA Innovation teams and ensure appropriate early management rigor in delivering OTIF innovation through the wider supply chain which includes transition management, pre-build planning, and run out
- Support numerous projects (5S, NRM) which contributes to the growth objectives, innovation, cost reductions, operational efficiency improvements, and Strategic Sourcing initiatives
- Collaborate with planning, LOT, & transportation to improve supply responsiveness and lane flexibility improvement programs through E2E lead time reduction, use of existing physical hubs, and MOQ reduction.
- Implement best practices for sourcing operations and drive compliance
- Support business waste reduction projects in crossed border lanes through identified initiatives such as SMOG liquidation process and dynamic stock transfer between MSO.
- Primary & direct liaison between Canada GTM supply chain and the NA SC Team.
- Service Level delivery
- Working Capital (NFG &FG) & Business Waste (Obsolete Stocks)
- Support key priorities within the Category/MCO
- Delivery of innovation projects on time and in full
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions.Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions.If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws.Unilever is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace.If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process please let us know.
Job: Supply Chain
Primary Location: Canada-Ontario-Toronto-Toronto -Corp Headquarters
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 17000179