Unilever Operations Manager in Remote United States, United States
Operations Manager, Sir Kensington’s
Shelton CT / SoHo Sir Kensington’s Location (10-20% travel)
Background & Purpose of the Job
Sir Kensington’s Mission and Values
To bring integrity and charm to ordinary and overlooked food.
1— Our secret ingredient is people.
Our work is teamwork. We foster a supportive environment where our team works with a sense of purpose, potential, and play.
2 — We act with honor, even when no one is looking.
We take pride in our work, delivering on our own sense of potential at every opportunity. Our workmanship is evidence of who we are.
3 — We make condiments with character.
Our products are the most tangible manifestation of our work. They are a reflection of our unique philosophy and distinguished by what we call “Kensington Quality.”
4 — We think long term
We move quickly, but are patient enough to make big things happen. In all parts of our business, we build genuine, lasting relationships.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do – When you aren’t eating, this is what you will do…
- Owns schedule attainment, 3PM reliability improvement, loss understanding and improvement strategies to reduce losses
- Develop metric review program for 3PMs
- Joint ownership of quarterly business reviews with Supply Chain Director
- Understanding 3PM capabilities to support future sourcing activities
- Long term capacity planning
You’re a dot connector and storyteller: You are an explorer on a culinary journey.
You’re a changemaker: You are a doer and a problem solver. You will have the opportunity to contribute to a fast growing and entrepreneurial
You’re a culture & change champion: You are looking for an entrepreneurial, fast-paced startup environment. You are naturally curious. You’ll thrive in a supportive environment which values professional development, personal responsibility, and candor.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- 3-5 years of supply chain experience required
- Bachelor's degree required
- Planning or manufacturing experience strongly recommended
- Understanding of overall supply chain process and functions required
- Ability to balance urgent needs with longer-term priorities
- Strong bias for action to get things done (even if that means an in-person meeting with our 3PMs)
- Relationship builder – with our 3PMs partners, we think long term!
- Love of food required!
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
Job: Supply Chain
Primary Location: United States-United States (State Level)-Remote United States-Remote - USA
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Jul-14-2018
Req ID: 180008RY