Unilever Supply Chain Business Waste Lead Analyst in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Supply Chain Business Waste Lead Analyst
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Background & Purpose of the Job
This position will be part the key lead role within the Centralized E2E Supply Chain Waste Team in North America. In this role, the Lead Analyst will be responsible for the maintenance and accuracy of key reports, tracking performance of waste-reduction initiatives across different businesses (Personal Care, Foods & Refreshments) and setting up the long-term strategy for waste reduction in Unilever’s North America supply chain. Additionally, the Lead Analyst will work with the Planning, Logistics and Quality pillars of Supply Chain to set annual waste targets and track key initiatives within each of the pillars. Partnering with internal/external specialists, the Lead Analyst will help drive the digitizing of waste reports and tools across UL NA. Working closely with the Waste Finance Business Partner, the Lead Analyst will be the focal point for the business in any waste-related activities specific to Obsoletes within North America.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
- Oversee key Waste Reports with a focus on Approaching Over Age inventory, Slow Moving and Obsolete Goods, Logistics/Quality/Planning losses across the business, and the NA Waste Loss Tree
- Track performance/action plans for key business partners within the Planning, Quality and Logistics pillars
- Create the long-term strategy roadmap for waste reduction to hit internal targets and set the benchmark for all UL clusters
- Lead the digitizing/automation of key waste reports & tools
- Serve as the key interface for the UL NA Business in all matters pertaining to Obsoletes Waste
Sit as a key member of the business in leadership meetings to provide updates and actions in Obsoletes
You’re a born leader: You will be a visible leader in the North American Supply Chain Waste community overseeing all activities surrounding Obsoletes. Your actions will have a sizeable impact on the end to end Supply Chain as well as the P&L for the NA business.
- You’re a strategy guru: You will use your analytics & insights to challenge business partners and ensure waste-reduction strategies are put in place and followed.
- You’re a dot connector: You can take a step back and see the full picture in front of you to understand the issues/story at hand and communicate effectively back to your business partners and immediate team.
- You love to win, and have fun doing it: You will have the opportunity to drive improvements while executing on your daily responsibilities. You will enjoy accomplishing all of this as part of a very collaborative team.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor Degree required - Business, Logistics, Operations Planning, Engineering or related fields preferred
- Supply Chain experience preferred
- Strong Data & Analytics experience - Advanced Excel, VBA/SQL skills required
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law
Job: Supply Chain
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Englewood Cliffs-Englewood Cliffs -700 Sylvan
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Jul-06-2018
Req ID: 180008F7